Daytime Running Lights Controller
LOW COST..EASY TO INSTALL..INCREASES YOUR DRIVING SAFETY
The DRL-7 can be used for any vehicle with low beam headlights. It will not effect normal light switch operation or dim the clock or radio display while in use. Only the low beams will operate. Dashboard or Tail Lights do not stay on while in use. The system simply delivers power to the low beams 30 seconds after the ignition key has been turned on giving you time to start your engine and run. A positive (+) trigger wire connects to a parking light (+) and turns off the DRL when the light switch is turned on. Another trigger wire can be connected to the emergency brake light negative (-) or a "grounded when pulled" switch at the emergency brake. This will turn the DRL off while parked with the engine running. An additional on/off switch can be used (not supplied).
• 30 second delay after vehicle has been started prevents loss of battery cranking power.
• Emergency brake override allows deactivation of the system while parked with the engine running.
• Headlights "on" override bypasses the system completely while your headlights are switched on.
• Positive or negative input allows use in positive or negative triggered low beams.
• Fuse protection with sealed components for moisture and vibration control. One Year Warranty.
NEW small size 1" W x 3"L x 1" H
Fully Illustrated Instructions
Increase your driving safety up to 30%, make your vehicle easy to see.
Call your Insurance company to check on any discounts you may receive by installing a Daytime Running Light System.
Professional Installation Recommended
MADE IN USA