NEW!! with 4 FEET of Extension Cable......OBDII Y Adapter 1 MALE to 2 FEMALE. Simply Unsnap your existing FEMALE pin OBDII connector from the under dash bracket and plug it into the Mobilistics OBD2 Y adapter. Use snap-in Female end of the Y adapter to snap back into factory location, and the other Female end of the Adapter to connect and hide your device. This Y adapter also comes with a FORD/UNIVERSAL Under Dash mounting bracket and mounts in the factory FORD location using existing mounting screws or mounts in any accessible universal location and uses (2) #8 mounting screws not supplied. Creates a great OBDII source connection for tracking monitoring and mobile electronics, while leaving the Location access to the vehicles computer for downloading or accessing vehicle codes. IMPORTANT: Aftermarket device may need to be unpluged or off for reader to scan properly.
* All 16 leads pass through.
* Extra 4 ft of cable locates GPS or Bluetooth receiver devices in preferred positions for receiving signals.
* Fits OEM bracket in Most US Domestic Vehicles from 1995-Up and fits with underdash bracket in any vehicle.
* 4 feet of auxillary cable length to remotely hide your car finder/tracking vehicle function reporting device.
* Under dash Bracket includes OEM and Universal hole locations
NOTE: 2016-UP Ford 17-UP GM and DODGE trucks use a wider underdash bracket our part number OBD2-FDBRKT or the Y adapter that includes the wider bracket OBD-2-UUFD